Long-term treatment of the normal opening of the Magang Goose takes place after a period of about 3 months of maternity leave. Therefore, in order for the Magang Goose to start production in the spring, the goose must enter the state of rest after winter. From the end of November to the beginning of February of the following year, the geese will be given more light every day (in the goose house, fluorescent lamps are installed, and a 40 watt fluorescent lamp is installed every 4 square meters so that when the lamp is turned on, the light intensity of the geese will reach 80 Lux above). When it's dark, the geese will be hurried into the geese and the lights will turn on until the light turns off at about 12 o'clock in the evening. When the lights are turned off, the geese will be released from the goose house. The time to turn on and turn off the lights is determined according to the time of darkness and daylight.
1. In the first 25 days of long light treatment, the daily light time was controlled at 19 hours.
2. From the 26th to the 40th day after receiving the long-light treatment, the daily illumination time was controlled at 18.5 hours.
3. The daily illumination time was controlled at 18 hours on the 41st day after receiving the long-light treatment.
When you have just received long-term lighting, because you are still in the egg production period, you cannot reduce the material and feed it normally. One week after receiving long light, the egg production began to decrease (they could gradually reduce the amount of feed), and basically stopped production after one month. After the production was stopped, the male and female geese were reared separately and the feed was reduced to 75 grams per day for each goose.
Plucking 28 days after the goose had received long light treatment, the male goose was plucking, and the major hairs of the main wing feathers and tail feathers were unplugged (fasting for 3 days before plucking). After pulling out the male goose, one month later, the big goose of the mother goose is also unplugged. After pulling out the hair, it is not possible to bring it into the water immediately. Take some antibiotics for anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Put down the pool the next day.
The short-light treatment began on the 62nd day after the long-light treatment and the short-light treatment of the goose was performed, shortening the original lighting time from 18 hours to 13 hours per day. On the 87th day, the male and female geese were gregarled, so that the female geese also received 13 hours of light each day. At the same time, the amount of feed was increased to 175 grams per day per goose.
After the above measures, breeding geese will be put into production in early March of the following year. After the start of production, the amount of feed was increased to 225 grams per day for each goose and 20% to 30% of the duck feed was added to the feed. After the first egg is finished, the original 13 hours of light is reduced to 11 hours per day. This light will last until the end of the year.
1. The barn should be selected as a flat or slightly sloped flat, high-lying, well-drained, free from floods, sandy earth, sandy ponds, sunny pools, shade or shady playgrounds. shed. The traditional geese are short and narrow, with poor ventilation. Due to anti-season breeding, geese are rushed into the geese for shading in the hot summer months. Therefore, the sheds are much stricter than the traditional ones. 5 meters high and 4 meters high. Each goose house is about 320 square meters. It is divided into two columns. There is 1 production room and 1 nest room in each bar. There are 4 geese per square meter. Goose houses are equipped with powerful fans and exhaust fans to ensure the circulation of air. There must be a light-shielding film on the sports field.
2. Measures to Increase Light and Shorten Light
(1) When the geese need to increase light, the light intensity in the goose house must reach 80 lux or more.
(2) When the geese need to shorten the light, the light intensity in the goose barn should not exceed 5 lux. Therefore, any light-transmissive area in the goose house should be tightly sealed with a light-shielding material. This is an extremely crucial part of the anti-season breeding technology for geese.
3. The waking nest geese will nest after each 4-5 eggs have been laid. If under natural conditions, the geese must wait 18-20 days to wake up. In order to allow the female geese to enter the next round of egg production early, once the mother geese are found in the nest, they should promptly put them into the special nesting bar of the sports field and allow them to soak in the water (commonly known as â€œsinking watersâ€). - The geese can wake up to nest within 10 days. The light treatment of the nest geese is the same as that of laying geese.
4, feeding and management
(1) Green feed Because the goose is a herbivore, the goose farm must have sufficient sources of green feed. Each goose needs about 0.5-1 kg of green material per day.
(2) Supplementary nutrients During the egg production period, a single feeding of rice is not enough nutrition. It is necessary to add 20% to 30% of the ducklings in the feed to supplement the nutrients and add some multivitamins at the same time. When the weather is hot, some anti-heat stress additives should also be added. In addition, some antibiotics should be added to the feed regularly to prevent the outbreak of infectious diseases caused by bacteria breeding too quickly during the hot season.
(3) Disinfection Normally, the sanitation of the goslings, sports grounds, and pools should be maintained and disinfected regularly. It is best to use more than 2-3 kinds of disinfectant, cross-use, reduce the resistance of bacteria.
(4) Immunization should be done before the goose goes into production. The main types of vaccine are bird flu, gosling plague, poultry outbreak, duck plague, E. coli and so on.
Zhang Zhihong, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Research Institute, Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province
The DHS system is designed to provide strong and stable internal fixation of a variety of intertrochanteric, subtrochanteric and basilar neck fractures. The plate including stainless steel and titanium model. The DHS plates have a low-profile design, reducing the risk of trochanteric bursits.
The low-profile design reduces the risk of iliotibial band irritation(distal femoral fractures) and trochanteric bursitis(subtrochanteric fractures)
The DCS plates are available with 6 to 16 holes , for varied clinical situations. the DHS/DCS lag screw is available in 50mm to 145mm lengths. The DHS/DCS compression screw can be used for additional compression; only one size compression screw is needed.
DHS/DCS Dynamic Hip And Condylar System, DHS/DCS Dynamic Hip,DHS/DCS Condylar System,DHS Plate
Shandong Hangwei Orthopedics Medcial Instrument Co., Ltd. , https://www.hangweimedical.com