First, materials and methods
1. Two pond ponds, located in Liuhu Town, Dongying District, with a single pond area of â€‹â€‹1 mu, water depth of 1.5 meters, east-west direction, water source for the Yellow River, fresh and pollution-free, convenient drainage and irrigation.
2. Before clearing the pond, all the fish in the pond shall be cleaned up, thoroughly dredged, and disinfected with clear lime.
3. After cultivating the basic bait clear pond, use the fermented waste feed water to cultivate the basic bait so that the water is light green.
4. Fry transportation and stocking From the nursery base, airbags are oxygenated and airlifted with plastic bags. Each bag is 2 cm long and 6,000 heads in length. About 12 hours later, the survival rate reaches 100%. After arrival, the bag is placed in a pond. When the water temperature inside and outside the bag is the same, the bag opening is opened so that the fish fry naturally swim into the pool. The stocking time was April 2 and the water temperature was 16.2Â°C.
5. Cultivate and manage
(1) The feed is fed with 1 to 3 feed feeds per day for high-yielding quails. The fish seedlings were fed once a day for the first 10 days after the lower pond, two times a day for the middle 20 days, and three times a day for the next 20 days. Due to the small caliber of the carp, feeding is slower. Each feeding is done for about 1 hour. According to the â€œFour Dingâ€ principle, the conditioned reflexes of the concentrated feeding are trained and the fish eat on the water to observe the living conditions of the fish. Reduce the loss of feed, ensure timely prevention of disease and water pollution, so be sure to be patient and meticulous. Because the fry is small and frightened, try to keep quiet as you feed and take slow shots.
(2) Water quality management Due to the high fish density during the cultivation, it is easy to cause â€œfloating headâ€ phenomenon. Therefore, it is necessary to strengthen the inspection pond and find that the floating head immediately increases oxygen. Generally speaking, sunny days, noon, cloudy early morning to artificial oxygen. In addition, irregular phenomena (outliers, jumps, dead fish, etc.) found in the patrol pond must be inspected so that problems can be solved in time. Because fry is too small, frequently changing the water pump suction will cause fry damage, so try not to change the water during the cultivation, add water once every 5 days, inject new water 10 to 20 cm, regularly check the water ammonia, pH, dissolved oxygen, Regular launches of solid photosynthetic bacteria and ammonia-lowering agents remove ammonia nitrogen and nitrite. Doing so can effectively prevent the pond water from becoming over-fat, but it can also avoid the damage caused by changing the water and the excessive change of water temperature.
(3) Disease control Due to the relatively high cultivation density, the feed water, water source, and weather and other factors affect the water quality, resulting in easy change of the water quality, resulting in disease. Therefore, the disease is generally disinfected once every half month, and the strong bromine is uniformly injected at the depth of every mu of water per acre. 130 to 200 grams. Disinfection is generally conducted at 2-3 o'clock in the afternoon on sunny days, which can effectively prevent and control the diseases that may occur in high-yield farms. Sprinkle the photosynthetic bacteria 5 days after the disinfectant is sprayed to cultivate beneficial bacteria. During the period of splashing the medicine, observe the feeding condition and the fish condition of the fry when feeding the food, so as to prevent and cure the disease in time.
Second, the test results
The first time the pond fish fry 2 cm in length, after nearly 50 days of meticulous cultivation, on May 20 full-length average of 6 cm, weighing 3.5 grams, neat specifications, active and vigorous campaign. During the cultivation period, more than 80,000 fish fry were exported from the pond, and the survival rate reached over 90%.
Third, discuss and analyze
1. Practice has proved that high-yield alfalfa grows faster and has higher demand for nutrients in feed, especially protein, vitamins and mineral salts. Therefore, we must choose high-quality feed to ensure its rapid growth.
2. In the feeding process, we must adhere to the principle of "quasi-determinism" of qualitative, timing, quantitative, and fixed-point. As soon as possible to cultivate the conditional reflexes of fry concentrates and increase feed utilization. Due to the small size of the high-yield pods, the requirements for the particle size of feeds are stricter, and feeds with a suitable particle size should be selected.
3. In the early stage of fry cultivation, the density may be larger. With the growth of the fry, the density must be reduced in time to prevent the occurrence of hypoxic floating heads and cause unnecessary losses. The author: Dongying District Marine and Fisheries Bureau, Dongying City, Shandong Province.
There are three ways to analyze urine, and your test might use all of them.
One is a visual exam, which checks the color and clarity. If your pee has blood in it, it might be red or dark brown. Foam can be a sign of kidney disease, while cloudy urine may mean you have an infection.
A microscopic exam checks for things too small to be seen otherwise. Some of the things that shouldn`t be in your urine that a microscope can find include:Red blood cells,White blood cells,Bacteria,Crystals
Urinary System Test,Urine Analysis System,Urine Calcium Test Strip,Urinalysis Equipments
Changchun Medicon Technology Development Co., Ltd , https://www.jlmdk.com