Ducks have the advantages of less investment, short cycle, quick results and high efficiency. Jinyun County, Zhejiang Province is known as the hometown of ducks and ducks and has a history of duck breeding for more than 300 years. To maintain good production of ducks, we must grasp the following aspects.
1. Select ducks saying: â€œGood seedlings are good, good seedlings are goodâ€. High-production ducks require slender head and neck, long backs, deep chest and abdomen, wide hindquarters, wide pubic bones, plump feathers, and two. The wings are tightly attached, but the body is not fat and lively. Coarse, body fat individuals generally have lower egg production. Shao Shao Duck is a famous egg-type duck breed in China. It has the advantages of small size, early maturity, multiple egg production, low material consumption, strong disease resistance, and wide adaptability. Under normal feeding and management conditions, the annual egg production is 260-300 pieces, and the high-yielding duck group can reach more than 300 pieces.
2. Controlling the temperature too high or too low has a significant effect on the laying performance of laying ducks. The suitable temperature for rearing ducks is 15-18Â°C. Below 5Â°C or higher than 32Â°C, the laying performance will be affected. Therefore, breeding ducks, winter or early spring to do a good job of keeping warm and cold, keep the duck house clean, dry and warm; Summer to do a good job of cooling, keep ducks ventilated cool, moisture and dehumidification, regular disinfection.
3. Reasonable light breeding high-producing ducks, day and night light is best kept in 16-18 hours. "Early Autumn" will be followed by regular light hours 2-3 hours every morning and evening. Before and after the "winter solstice", the lights will be replenished every morning and evening for 4-6 hours. A 40-square-meter duck house installs three 15-watt incandescent lamps to meet the lighting needs. If there is a power outage, you must use backup power or other methods to supplement the light, otherwise it will cause a significant drop in egg production.
4. Ensure that nutritious rearing high-produced ducks must be provided with nutritious and well-formulated feeds according to the feeding standards. The feed during the laying period should contain 11.5-11.7 MJ of digestive energy, 18-19% of protein, 0.8-0.9% of lysine, 0.7-0.8% of methionine, 0.3-3.5% of calcium, and 0.4-mg of phosphorus. 0.5%. In addition, nutrient-rich, clean fresh green feed must be fed to supplement the vitamins needed.
5. Reasonable groupings for ease of management, high-yield ducklings group should not be too large, each group is suitable for 200-250 feathers. If breeding ducks, every 15 females need to breed 15-20 ducks. Duck breeding density of 6-8 feathers per square meter is appropriate, the density can be appropriately larger in winter, the density of summer and autumn should be appropriately smaller, in order to facilitate its growth and increase the fertility rate of eggs.
Phone 13315293388 0312- 6421885
Blood Plasma Products,Blood Products,Human Rabies Immunoglobulin,Viral Infection
Sichuan Yuanda Shuyang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. , https://www.syimmunoglobulin.com