1. Severe pruning and plastic reshaping When retracting the canopy pruning and shaping, the crown should be retracted into an umbrella tree with a height of 2-2.5m, and a distance of about 1m is reserved between the crowns. The branches that remain after the crown reduction should be robust, distributed sparsely, evenly, and mainly distributed around. "Overbearing branches", offending branches, overlapping branches, inner litchi and diseased branches should all be cut off. This work should be completed in April to ensure that the branches that have been cultivated have a growth period of more than 5 months and grow four-leaf leaves, laying a good foundation for flowering at the end of the year.
2. Strengthen the management of water and fertilizer, promote the development of new shoots and promote the shoot fertilizer 10-15 days after the crown is reduced. Apply 0.4-0.6 kg of urea per plant, supplemented with appropriate amount of phosphate fertilizer and potash fertilizer. The future fertilization will be dominated by organic fertilizers, supplemented with appropriate amount of fertilizer according to the growth of fruit trees. Drought and water shortage in winter and spring is one of the two key factors for the low and unsteady production of mangoes. Where conditions permit, artificial irrigation can be used. Unconditional places can be compensated by the method of water storage in digging trenches. The ditch should be cut along the inner side of the mountain line (or between mango trees). The length and breadth should be 1.5m0.5m and 0.4m. Dig a trench for each plant and dig it into the ditch and press the perishable green material. , Then cover the thin soil. Each groove can be mixed with calcium phosphate 0.5kg to accelerate the maturity of the green material. In order to give full play to the water storage capacity of the ditch, this work should be completed from August to September.
3, in time to wipe buds, spraying protection tip shoot every bud should be wiped once. Only 2-3 buds are kept on each branch when brushing. If the two branches are still not branched, they must be truncated to promote branching. Every mango of mangoes must be sprayed with 2-3 times of mixed pesticides (the mature mango garden is basically the same with pests and diseases). The first time a new shoot is sprayed at 5-10cm, and after 10 days, it is sprayed for the second time. Two weeks after the second spray, if the leaves have not yet stabilized, spray the third time. Pesticides such as aerobic fruit, monocrotophos, Baishude and Baode.
4. The main methods of artificial flowering are as follows: (1) Pomeconazole is applied to soil. Apply at a dose of 1 g of effective canopy per meter of crown canopy (diameter). First, dig a shallow shallow ditch inside the canopy drip line, with a width of 15cm10cm, then apply 3kg of water to each plant, and then cover the soil. If drought occurs after application, it should be watered to keep the soil moist for more than half a month. This work should be carried out from late August to September. It should not be too early. (2) In October, foliar spray 2000.000001-2500.000001 paclobutrazol was sprayed once every 10 days and sprayed three times. (3) In October, foliar spray of 4%-5% potassium nitrate was sprayed every 7 days and sprayed 3-4 times.
Introduction of LEO Tmr Feeding Mixer
The company introduced the Italian original parts and assembly line production process for LEO Series TMR mixing equipments, its main product types are vertical stationary, vertical traction, horizontal fixed, horizontal traction. Feed mixing high efficiency intake balance, reduce labor intensity. Improve the breeding environment, improve feeding space utilization. This series of product with advanced performance, reliable quality and efficient service to become prepared TMR feed from behind the dragon fighting machine industry enterprises. Products from a single to multiple auger, vertical to horizontal, towed to the self-propelled, fixed to mobile, capacity from 5 cubic meters to 20 cubic various volume, complete specifications, selling more than ten provinces, with a number of patented technologies.
1. Products in the digestion of foreign advanced technology developed on the basis of a new generation cattle feeding equipment, can a variety of hay, crop straw, silage and other fibrous feed and concentrate directly mixed feeding.
2. To save time and labor, greatly improve work efficiency.
3. Take advantage of a variety of forage and crop straw, does not destroy the fiber component so that feed energy, feed efficiency maximized.
4. Feed mixing high, balance energy intake cows can increase milk production.
5. Improve farm production management level.
6. Improve the breeding environment, improve farm space utilization.
7. Not only suitable for medium-sized farms, but also for family sized farms.
Tmr Mixer,Tmr Feeding Mixer,Animal Tmr Feeding Mixer,Auger Tmr Mixer
Henan Leo Husbandry Equipment Science and Technology Co.ltd , http://www.chinaleodairy.com