Boron is indispensable and irreplaceable for the normal growth and development of crops. Boron is relatively concentrated in plant necks, apical roots, leaves and flowers, and has a good effect on the growth and reproduction of crops. Boron can promote the normal development of crop reproductive organs and the synthesis and transportation of sugar in the body; improve the supply of organic matter in various organs of plants, increase the seed setting rate of crops; increase the nitrogen fixation activity of rhizobial bacteria in leguminous crops and increase the nitrogen fixation; enhance the resistance of crops Sex to prevent the physiological diseases of a variety of crops.
1. Symptoms of Boron Deficiency Boron is poorly mobile in crops and suffers from symptoms of boron deficiency. First, the growth of new tissue is hindered, and the growth of root tips and stem tips is blocked or stopped; when the boron is severely depleted, the terminal buds stop growing and gradually wither and die. Underdeveloped, dark green leaves, leaf shape becomes smaller, hypertrophy, shrinkage, stem brown heart rot or hollow, flower development is not perfect, full loss of buds, flowering time extension, fruit, ear false, root, berries rot or necrosis.
Boron deficiency symptoms:
1. The lack of boron in wheat is not normal, and sometimes it does not produce spikes. The top leaves are pale green, and the leaves turn yellow. The old leaves change and the pale greenness fades. Staminal dysplasia at anthesis, stamens thin, empty, no cracking, no loose powder, little pollen or malformation, sometimes no pollen, glume opening, wheat translucent, late withering, only flowering, not strong, delayed growth period, leaf sheath Sometimes purple-brown.
2. The growth of soybean seedlings at the seedling stage was blocked, dwarfed, and the leaves roughened and shrunk. The top of the main root died, many lateral roots were short, stiff and stiff, nodule development was abnormal, no flowering or flowering was normal, and scarring and deformity were few.
3. The boron-deficient plants in Maize were dwarf, and the growth between young shoots and leaves was obstructed and even died. There were white streak spots between the veins, and the tassels couldn't be extracted. The male flowers significantly degenerated and became smaller and atrophied. The ear was degenerated and deformed, and the apical grains were empty.
4. The boron-deficient plants of rapeseed were light green, with petiole drooping, and the lower leaves were purple-red patches. Flower clusters, stalk stalks falling off due to inability to pollinate, prolonged flowering, short pods, thick pericarp, small seeds, and ultimately poor flowering.
5. The boron deficiency growth point and tip of the top branch of the potato died. The lateral buds grew, the branches and leaves were thick, the leaves were rough and thick, the tubers became smaller, the cracks occurred, the leaf margin curled upwards, and the petiole fell off.
B. Prevention and treatment of boron deficiency
1, boron fertilizer as base fertilizer: per acre boron fertilizer (borax or boric acid) 0.2-0.5 kg mixed into the base fertilizer applied, after-effect can be maintained for 3-5 years, pay attention to the application should be uniform, so as to avoid excessive local concentration of toxic effects .
2, boron fertilizer for top dressing: In the seedling stage or early flowering, foliar spraying 0.05-0.2% borax or 0.02-0.1% boric acid solution.
3, boron fertilizer seed dressing: 0.2-0.5 g boric acid or borax fully ground and add a small amount of warm water to dissolve, mixed while spraying, can mix 0.5 kg of seed, dry after sowing.
4, boron fertilizer soaking: cereal seeds with 0.01-0.1% concentration of boric acid or borax soaking 6-12 hours, remove and dry after sowing.
5. Apply special compound fertilizer containing boron
We supply specialties, which is food indicated to have specific health functions. That is suitable for specific food groups, can regulate body functions, not to treat the disease for the purpose of food.
2. In the usual form and method of ingestion.
3. Marked with a label biological adjustment functions.
Nutritional Supplements,Nutritional Products,Regional Specialties,Nutritional Specialties
Sinochem Jiangsu Co., Ltd. , http://www.sinochemnutrition.com