First, fry cultivation
1. Facilities: cement circular ring road, cement pool diameter 3.0m, loop width 50cm, loop depth 1.0m, loop formed by the inside and outside two rings surrounded by steel frame formed on the steel frame with a summer dense network. Water is discharged from the four water inlets at the bottom of the cement pool, with the same direction of the water inlet. The drainage passes through the central drainage pipe of the concrete pool, and the height of the drainage pipe is 0.9m. Water in the cement pool can keep flowing in the same direction for 24 hours.
2. Method: Put 3000-five 0.5-1.0cm fry in each loop, and feed the active bait red worm so that the red worm maintains a certain density on the water surface. At the same time, the special feed for paddlefish fry developed by Zhejiang University was fed for domestication during the day. Due to the same direction of water flow, the water in the loop flows from one direction. Pay attention to maintain the flow of water in 24 hours, and let the fry swim while breathing. After 1 month of cultivation, it can grow to 10-12cm. During this period, a few fish fry caudal fins were bitten, and 0.1ppm dibromohydantoin can be used for sprinkling. The treatment effect is obvious.
Second, fish breeding
1. Facilities: Fish breeding is carried out in cages, using dense-eye cages, 2a = 0.5cm, and cage sizes 3m4m4m. The cages are fixed on fir, bamboo or reinforced concrete shelves. The cages have built-in square reinforcement rings. Make the net shape and sink. A square feeding box made of fir is used as a feed table so that small pellets do not float out of the cage. At the same time, an incandescent light bulb is placed above the cage and requires 10 cm from the water surface.
2. Methods: Fish breeding uses a combination of light trapping plankton and artificial feeding. Put about 10cm of fish species into each cage at a rate of 500 fish species. Fish species should be bathed with 3% saline for 10-15 minutes before entering the tank. Feed the pelleted squid puffed feed, once in the morning and in the evening, and put the feed in the feed box to maintain a certain amount of feed floating on the water surface so that the fish can continuously feed. At night, a 60W incandescent light bulb is placed above each cage to trap zooplankton, so that the species can feed at night. The growth rate of the fish cages in the lighting cages at night is 2-3 times that of the non-lighting cages. The paddlefish stage mainly prevents rotten tail disease. The diseased fish species do not ingest food, and the flow is slow, resulting in serious death. The diseased fish was caught in a washbasin, and it was bathed with 3% salt water for 15-20 minutes and placed in another cage specifically for rearing. With 0.2ppm dibromohydantoin or bromochloroheine cage spray, sooner or later, the effect is obvious.
Third, adult fish breeding
1. Facilities: Adult fish are cultured in cages, and cages with larger specifications are to be adopted compared to the cultivation of fingerlings. 2a = 3.0 - 4.0cm, cage size 4m6m4m, a net cover above the cage, the net cover covered with a black film, the center of the cage 10cm from the water to set a 60W incandescent bulbs.
2. Methods: Adult fish breeding also uses light to trap plankton and artificial feeding. Each cage is stocked with 300-300cm large-sized fingerlings of 20-30cm, and is fed with medium-sized particles of squid extruded feed. Once in the morning and at night, the feed is placed in the feed box to prevent the fodder drifting and the wild fish outside the cage from entering the box. Feeding. At night, lighting in cages is used to trap zooplankton. Paddlefish can constantly feed under light and can feed 1.0-1.5 pounds per pig after 6-7 months of feeding. Data on physical and chemical factors such as food, activity, weather, and water temperature must be recorded during the culture period. Net cages should be cleaned every 10 days to increase water permeability. No scale fish disease has been found.
IV. Summary and discussion
1. The average survival rate of paddlefish and third-stage paddle cultivation is 97%. The death of fish species is mostly caused by careless operation and injury. The use of cage light to trap plankton has the advantages of low investment, quick effect, high yield, and short cycle. The advantages of centralized management and convenient fishing are a scientific and advanced cultivation mode.
2, when the fry is about 3.0cm or so is the key, easy to bite each other at this time, to vote for good feed, in particular to feed live worms such as red worms.
3. When the fish species are cultivated, the cage mesh should not be too large, otherwise the keying snout can easily be trapped by the mesh and cannot swim. Because the paddlefish swims while breathing, it is caught by the mesh and causes breathing to stop and die.
4. As the paddlefish is afraid of light, adult fish should be covered with a black film over the cage to block the light, which can increase the ingestion intensity and increase the growth rate.
Amino Acids are biologically important organic compounds composed of amine and carboxylic acid functional groups, along with a side-chain specific to each amino acid. With biological significance, amino acids are important in nutrition and are commonly used in Nutritional Supplements, fertilizers, and food technology. Industrial uses include the production of drugs, biodegradable plastics, and chiral catalysts.
Natural Amino Acids,Amino Acids Powder,Amino Acids Particles,Amino Acids Tablets
Sinochem Jiangsu Co., Ltd. , http://www.sinochemnutrition.com