1. Strengthen activities: In winter, the mother goose has less exercise. To prevent the goose body from being overly fat and affect the laying of eggs, the gosling movement should be strengthened. Clear weather should be used to drive the geese to a place suitable for exercise and allow them to enjoy more sun and exercise.
2. Feeding Nutrition: Female geese consume more energy in winter and need to increase feed nutrient concentration to balance and enhance their ability to keep out the cold. Generally, corn, rice and other energy feeds should be properly increased to supplement high-quality green and coarse feeds. Each goose was fed 150~300g of mixed condiment on a daily basis and fed three times, one of which should be fed at night.
3. Keeping warm and cold: If the temperature is too low, it will be detrimental to the production of gooses. The goose must be kept warm and warm. If appropriately increasing the stocking density and thickening the bedding material, a conditional plastic greenhouse can be built, and the solar energy can be used to increase the room temperature, so that the temperature of the goose house can be kept above 5Â°C.
4. Drinking warm water: female geese consume large amounts of heat in winter and should be given warm water during the day and night.
5. Reasonable grazing: In winter, the number of geese going to the water should be reduced and the grazing time should be shortened. Grazing should be carried out in the sunny morning and in the afternoon when there is ample sunshine. Generally, the female geese should be rushed around 10 o'clock in the morning and around 2 o'clock in the afternoon. Every 10 to 15 minutes, do not drive the female goose into the water on rainy days.
Scraper Conveyor,Scraper Chain Conveyor,Grain Conveying Machine,Flour Mill Chain Conveyor
HEBEI PINGLE FLOUR MACHINERY GROUP CO., LTD , https://www.plrollermill.com