With a plastic greenhouse to cultivate astragalus, it can be produced continuously throughout the year. If landless water aquaculture is adopted, disease can be effectively controlled and benefits can be doubled. The optimum growth temperature for Astragalus is 27-30Â°C. The use of plastic greenhouses does not require special heating equipment. This temperature is easily maintained in spring, summer and autumn sheds. Even in the cold winter, the temperature in the shed can reach an average of 20Â°C. Micro-flowing water is maintained in the rearing pond and water quality will not deteriorate. The specific method is as follows - to build a breeding pond
1. Open feeding pond. It is suitable for building pools where there is warm water for many years. The advantage is that the flow rate is stable and suitable for larger-scale operations. The disadvantage is that there are regional limitations. The rearing pond is made of bricks and cement. The area of â€‹â€‹each pool is 10-20 square meters, the depth of the pool is 40cm, the width is 1-2m, and the width of the pool is 20-40cm. In the relative position of the pool, two inlet pipes and two drain pipes with a diameter of 3-4 cm are provided. The height of the water inlet pipe and the bottom of the pool are the same. The height of the drain pipe is equal to the height of the bottom of the pool. One is 5 cm higher than the bottom of the bottom, and metal meshes are installed to prevent the escape. A number of rearing tanks are arranged side by side into one unit, preferably no more than 500 square meters per unit area.
2. Closed loop filter ponds. Suitable for use in big cities or where water is scarce. The advantage is that the rearing water can be reused, the water consumption is less, and the temperature is easy to control, but the investment is slightly larger. The construction method of the rearing pond is the same as that of the open type. In addition, aeration tanks and sedimentation must be built to increase some clean water, pumping and heating equipment.
The construction of plastic sheds is the same as ordinary sheds. It is better that each unit is placed in the same shed so that it can be easily managed.
After putting the seed tank into service, the total water outlet shall be plugged, and the water shall be soaked for 5-7 days after filling with the pool water, and then the water shall be drained, then the drainage hole under the bottom shall be plugged, and the water shall be discharged to keep micro-flowing water in each pool, with a water depth of 5cm. Can be stocked. The oyster species need to be soaked in a 1010-6 malachite green solution for 20-30 minutes prior to stocking to disinfect, prevent saprophytic diseases and eliminate parasites on the surface of the salmon. The length of bathing time is flexibly controlled by the ability of Astragalus. After the worms have been sterilized, they are stocked in a timely manner. The stocking size per square metre is 35-50 pieces of 4-5kg per kilogram. The same species as the pool must be the same size to avoid small food.
Feeding diet Astragalus is a carnivorous fish and prefers fresh feed. After stocking for 2-3 days, chop, snail, frog meat, etc. were chopped and put on the bait station for feeding, and the water flow was appropriately increased. The first feeding amount can be 1%-2% of the total weight of Astragalus. Checking the next morning, if all can be eaten, it can increase to 2%-3% of the total weight of Astragalus after refeeding, and can gradually increase to 5% later. With the increase in food intake, silkworm cocoons, fly maggots, cooked animal organs and blood meal, fish meal, bean cakes, rapeseed cakes, bran, rice bran, melon skin, etc. can be incorporated into the feed until they are completely fed with artificial feed. cut costs. However, the protein content of feed should be 35%-40%. When the Astragalus eats normally, it will be fed once a day at 8-9 in the morning and 2-3 in the afternoon.
The daily management uses plastic greenhouses for the cultivation of astragalus. As the water quality is clear, as long as the feed is sufficient, the astragalus does not escape, but care must be taken to prevent natural enemies such as rats and snakes from harming. After rearing for a period of time, the size and size of the jaundice in the same pool appear to be uneven and must be reared separately in time. After being raised for 5-6 months, it can be listed. The specifications are 6-10 pieces per kilogram, and the survival rate can reach more than 90%.
The prevention and treatment of diseases using this method of breeding jaundice, rarely disease, but the following diseases should also pay attention to prevention and treatment.
1. Cold disease. When the new water is injected, the temperature difference between the original water and the original water is too large. As long as the water temperature is adjusted and stabilized, the disease can be prevented and treated.
2. Capillary nematode disease. Capillary nematodes parasitize the body of salmon, causing the fish to lose weight and death, accompanied by edema, anal swelling. Each kilogram of Astragalus uses 0.1% of 90% crystal trichlorfon and is fed into the feed for 6 consecutive days.
3. Plum spot. Carcasses have bean-sized spots of sore spots at the size of soybeans. Each cubic meter of water can be often disinfected with 10 grams of bleach, and lime or malachite green can also be used for disinfection.
Acacia Honey ÑrÑƒÑ•tÐ°llÑƒzÐµÑ• Ñ•lÐ¾wlÑƒ, 1-2 ÑƒÐµÐ°rÑ• Ð°ftÐµr bÐµÑ–ng ÐµÑ…trÐ°ÑtÐµd (rÐµÐ°d mÐ¾rÐµ Ð°bÐ¾ut hÐ¾nÐµÑƒ ÑrÑƒÑ•tÐ°llÑ–zÐ°tÑ–Ð¾n hÐµrÐµ). Ð†tÑ• ÑÐ°Ñ€Ð°ÑÑ–tÑƒ tÐ¾ rÐµmÐ°Ñ–n Ñ–n Ð° lÑ–quÑ–d Ñ•tÐ°tÐµ fÐ¾r Ð° lÐ¾ng tÑ–mÐµ, ÑÐ¾mbÑ–nÐµd wÑ–th Ñ–tÑ• lÑ–ght ÑÐ¾lÐ¾r, gÑ–vÐµÑ• Ñ–t Ð° grÐµÐ°t ÑÐ¾mmÐµrÑÑ–Ð°l Ð°Ñ€Ñ€ÐµÐ°rÐ°nÑÐµ Ð°nd lÐµÐ°dÑ• tÐ¾ Ð°n Ñ–rrÐµÑ•Ñ–Ñ•tÑ–blÐµ dÐµÑ•Ñ–rÐµ tÐ¾ dÑ–Ñ€ ÑƒÐ¾ur fÑ–ngÐµr rÑ–ght Ñ–ntÐ¾ thÐµ Ð°ÑÐ°ÑÑ–Ð° hÐ¾nÐµÑƒ Ñ˜Ð°r Ñ–f Ñ€lÐ°ÑÐµd Ð°mÐ¾ng Ð¾thÐµr vÐ°rÑ–ÐµtÑ–ÐµÑ•.
We are supplying Chinese Organic Acacia Honey/EU BIO certified organic acacia honey which is produced from Northwest China wild mountains, free of antibiotics, NON-GMO, free of pesticides.
Organic Acacia Honey
Organic Acacia Honey,Pure Organic Acacia Honey,Raw Organic Acacia Honey
Ningxia Natural Honey Product Technology And Development Co., Ltd. , https://www.nxhoney.com