1. Choose a garden. Apricot blossoms early. Therefore, when the garden is built, the mountains must be high in the middle or on the slopes. The plain area should choose places where the cold air is not easy to stay, so as to avoid freezing or frozen fruit. Soil is best in sandy loam and loam.
2. Planting density. 89-3-4 The new apricot has a large tree crown. When the soil is fertile, the garden should be established. The spacing of 4 to 5 meters of 5 to 6 meters should be used. The construction of the park should be 2.5 to 3 meters and 4 to 5 meters of row spacing. .
3. Pollination tree. The strain is not self-pollination, and it cannot be pollinated by the parent Dafeng apricot. Gold Sun, Kate and Ganyu can be used as pollination varieties. The ratio of the main cultivar and pollination cultivar is 3 to 4:1.
4. Thinning the fruit. The fruit thinning is carried out 20 days after flowering, and the pests and fruits are eliminated first. Because the new apricot line of 89-3-4 is a large fruit, the appropriate fruit retention criterion is to leave 1 fruit per 15 cm, or every 25 ~ 30 leaves leave 1 fruit.
5. Shaping and trimming. The tree shape is evacuated layered or natural round. Saplings should be cut in time in summer. The main point is to properly open the branches. The main branch should be 55 to 60 degrees. The auxiliary branches and other temporary branches can be larger. The cuts (wipes) can go to the long branches (buds). Competing branches (buds), dense branches (buds), etc.; timely harvesting of branches that are growing vigorously, transforming into fruiting groups, or used to form trees in advance; mature trees should be cut in time each summer, the main task is to cut (Wiping) In addition to long branches (buds), competition branches (buds), dense crowded branches (buds), etc., control prosperous, improve ventilation and light conditions. During winter cuts, attention should be paid to controlling and balancing the tree vigor and controlling strong and strong.
6. Fertilization. Multiple base fertilizers, mainly organic fertilizers, appropriate application of phosphorus and potassium fertilizer, as soon as possible after harvest. The nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium fast-acting fertilizers were topdressed timely and moderately. Nitrogen fertilizers were predominantly used in the pre-emergence and hard-nucleation stages, with suitable amounts of phosphorus and potassium fertilizers. Phosphorus-potassium fertilizers were mainly used after harvesting, and a small amount of nitrogen fertilizer was used.
Food Ingredients,Food Additives Ingredients,Natural Sweetener Food Ingredients,Nutritional Food Ingredients
Nanjing Sunshine Biotech Co., Ltd , http://www.sunshine-bio.com