A healthy diet requires not only the choice of nutritious foods, but also the way food is handled. Here are eight healthy cooking habits.
1. Add less salt and monosodium glutamate. Absorption of excess salt and monosodium glutamate is not good for the body. Consider using spices, seasoned vinegar, and citrus juice instead of salt. Add garlic and onion powder (not garlic salt and onion salt) to meat and soup. It tastes good.
2. Steaming should not be fried. Choose a cooking method that maintains taste and color while retaining nutrients. Cooking vegetables with steaming can avoid long-term cooking and high temperature damage to the nutritional value.
3. Eat more vegetables. Try to add different kinds of vegetables to salads and various dishes, such as adding vegetables to soups, enhancing the taste of dishes with chopped red or yellow peppers, replacing the thick soup with pickled fruits, and accompanied by meat Eat together.
4. Try low-fat alternatives, such as low-fat cheese, low-fat salad dressings, and skim milk. When baking baked foods, using two proteins instead of one whole egg also significantly reduces fat and cholesterol levels.
5. Reject oil. Drain oil as much as possible during cooking. Freshly fried foods should be wiped with special paper towels. Place the soup that is not finished in the refrigerator, and the oil on the surface can be removed before heating.
6. Don't eat charred food. Try to minimize the use of open fire barbecue to reduce the chance of burning food. Microwave cooking is a healthy way of cooking, because the short cooking time can reduce the loss of nutrients.
7. Homemade desserts control fat mass. When making homemade cakes at home, use apple jam, plum sauce or yoghurt instead of fresh cream, which is more effective for brownies and can effectively reduce fat content.
8. Use whole grain flour. Try wheat flour or cereal when making bread and biscuits, or add bran or malt to the bread. Choose frozen cheese, jelly instead of ice cream. If you want to spread butter on bread, choose jam instead of butter.
We supply specialties, which is food indicated to have specific health functions. That is suitable for specific food groups, can regulate body functions, not to treat the disease for the purpose of food.
2. In the usual form and method of ingestion.
3. Marked with a label biological adjustment functions.
Nutritional Supplements,Nutritional Products,Regional Specialties,Nutritional Specialties
SINOCHEM PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD , http://www.sinochemnutrition.com