Last fall, on the day we planed to harvest sweet potatoes, we came to a lot of onlookers because they wanted to see how the output of the sweet potato was after its cultivation. Just a few piles, crowds of people will be amazed: "The sweet potatoes grow well, big, neat, and more!"
This is the sweet potato experiment we conducted in the past two years. It is aimed at the biological characteristics of sweet potato, light cold, fear of leeches, drought tolerance, love of roots, and longevity. It solves the problem of no growth during the growth period. The problem of potato tuber, and the effect of increasing production is significant. The test methods and results are now described as follows:
First, the test method
1. Hey heap. In the early spring, after the soil is turned on, it can be completed in late April. If the ground is poured after the ground is poured, it can be picked up several days before planting to protect the earthworms. The bottom of the pile is about 60 cm in diameter, about 25 cm in height, and 10 cm apart. Add appropriate amount of farmyard manure and sweet potato fertilizer at the same time as piling up. Generally about 1330 can be piled up per mu.
2. Planting. In the Tangshan area in early May, other areas can determine the planting time according to the time of the dumplings. Choose no black roots, more robust yam pods, each planting 3 trees (in a triangle). If the lyrical condition is poor, plant a pot of water to ensure full seedlings.
3. Loose soil weeding. The weeding is done once every half month, except for the general year, except for 3 times, to ensure that there is no weed growth under the potato.
4. Insert rack. When the yam grows to 60-80 cm, it begins to insert. With 2 meters long bamboo poles, each pile of three, inserted in a triangle, tied tightly at a position about 33 centimeters from the axillary top. After the shelf is inserted, the yam pods will be erected and the yam will be picked up. The yam will be smashed with a damp corn husk to allow it to grow upward. Always check that the growth of yam is bundled and smashed according to the growing situation until it reaches the top of the pole.
Second, the test results Last year, we engaged in six piles on the slopes of thin hills. We chose variety 138. After the autumn we sliced â€‹â€‹sweet potatoes and weighed them. The average shelf weight was 3 kilograms per kilogram and the average weight was 1.4 kilograms per pile. This year we planted sweet potatoes 33 Heap, variety is still selected 138, because it is tested in the pear garden, affected by shade, heap production is slightly worse than last year, the average sweet potato stack 2 kg, does not put on an average of 0.65 kg of sweet potato, increase production effect is more significant .
Third, increase production analysis
1. Increase lighting and increase production. After the sweet potato pods are put on shelves, they are airy and light-transmitting. They don't take root to consume nutrients, increase the area of â€‹â€‹light, and prevent madness by snoring.
2. Reduce damage. After the sweet potato is put on the shelf, it does not need to move the yam again, which reduces the damage to the root and increases the growth time accordingly, laying the foundation for the high yield of sweet potato.
Note: Each finger is coarse New bamboo pole calculated according to 0.2 yuan, generally available 4 to 5 years. (Qianxi County Bureau of Agricultural Animal Husbandry and Fisheries 064300)
Feed Additives, also known as feed Additives, refer to the general term of additives manually added to formula feed in order to make up for the shortcomings of formula feed and some special needs. It includes single feed, additive premix feed, concentrated feed, compound feed and concentrate supplement. The dosage of these special substances is very small, generally according to a few percent of the formula feed to several parts per million (mg/kg), but the effect is very significant.
1. supplement the nutritional deficiencies of feed.
2. prevent the deterioration of feed quality;
3. improve palatability of materials and animal feed utilization;
4., enhance the disease resistance of feeding animals, promote the normal growth of animal husbandry and accelerate the growth and production.
5. increase the output and quality of animal products.
1. OEM(????) service is available.
2. Fast producing time.
3.Cheapest price forproduces.
4. Reply promptly in 24 hours.
5.Free sample available.
Q1: product specifications?
A: we will pack the product specifications according to your needs.
Q2: Do you have some videos where we can see the line production?
A: Yes, we can provide some videos for reference. (yes, we can provide some videos).
Q3: How about payment terms? What kind of payment terms do you have?
A: 30% TT deposit + 70% TT before shipment, 50% TT deposit + 50% LC bala
Nce, Flexible payment can be negotiated.
Q4: what advantages do you have?
A: the quality of the products we offer can be guaranteed and will provide you with very competitive prices.
If you have any questions, please contact with us directly. Organic Intermediate are produced by HRT bearing With High Quality and Good Appearance. Welcome you can visit our Factory. For inqury, please send mail directly to us.
Hyodeoxycholic Acid,Feed Additives,Animal Feed Additives,Hyodeoxycholic Acid 99%
Shandong Chenyi Environmental Protection Technology Co.,Ltd , https://www.chenyichemistry.com