Abalone's gastropod muscle hypertrophy, which accounts for about 40% of body weight, is the main part of the diet. Abalone is delicate and delicious, and it is a very precious seafood. In the eight flavors of seafood monopoly. Abalone is rich in nutrition. Each hundred grams of dry product contains 64 grams of protein, 2 grams of fat, 3 grams of sugar, and calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals and various vitamins that the body needs.
Abalone's processing season is generally summer and autumn. At this time abalone is more fat and easy to catch. Abalone's traditional processing is mainly processed into dried boiled products. Nowadays, most of them are freshly processed into frozen products or canned products. Now we introduce several processing methods as follows:
1. Shelling: The fresh abalone that was collected will be washed with clean water to remove surface sediments and other contaminants. Holding a round-headed knife from the thick part of the front of the shell, insert it along the wall of the shell, cut off the meat from the shell, remove the connected internal organs, and wash the flesh.
2. Pickling: Remove the washed abalone meat with 6% salt and mix well, marinate in a pot or a jar, remove it after 8 hours, and gently scrub in seawater to remove residual melanin and mucus from the edge of abalone meat, wash and drain. .
3. Boil: Firstly inject seawater into the pot, and the ratio of water to abalone is 4:1. Wait until the water is burned to about 80Â°C, put the abalone into the pot, boil it for about 6 minutes, then remove it and put it in cold. Open the sea water, wash away the foam, drain the water, you can get out of the sun.
4. Out of the sun: Put the cooked abalone meat on a clean mat and place it on the clean mat. The abalone is large. Because the abalone is slow, it is easy to degenerate, so when it is out of the sun, it can be large. In the back, Bao Rou chamfered 2 knives to 4 knives. It must be cut continuously to keep the slices large and complete. This can speed up drying and prevent deterioration. Each day it is sun-dried 3 times to 4 times until it is dried before it can be stored. After half a month of storage, it will be finished once again. In some areas, the cooked abalone is lined with threads during drying, and is hung on a cross-shaped wooden rod and dried for about 4 days. It can be completely dried, but when it is worn, the abalone must be kept between A certain gap, do not rely too tightly, so as not to affect the drying.
5. Quality requirements: The product is light yellow in color, bright, fleshy, shiny, translucent, smell fresh, dry body shape, run without tide, a little white cream is better.
Frozen abalone is divided into frozen abalone and frozen abalone.
Frozen abalone meat processing method:
1. Shell washing: Wash the sand outside the abalone shell with seawater, separate the shell meat with a round-headed knife, remove the viscera and membranes that are attached to the meat, and wash the mucus with clean water.
2. Weighing loading plate: After the washed abalone has been drained for 10 minutes, it can be weighed and weighed. The small plate is weighed in units of 0.5 kilograms or 1 kilogram to make the plate flat and beautiful.
3. Quick-freezing: The quantitatively assembled small dish is sent to the quick-freezing room for freezing. When the frozen product temperature reaches -6Â°C~-8Â°C, water is added to the dish to make the ice quilt, and the quick-freezing time is about 12 hours. When the temperature reaches -15Â°C, it can be released and released.
4.Isolated plate icing: Frozen meat can be quickly frozen in a timely manner to remove the plate, and it is better to use a shower method to remove the plate. After removing the plate, place the frozen block in a cold water bath of about 0Â°C to 4Â°C. The time should not exceed 3 seconds.
5. Packing and storage: The frozen blocks that have been plated with ice should be immediately loaded with plastic bags, small boxes, and large cartons, and then stored in a freezer below -18Â°C.
Frozen Whole Abalone: â€‹â€‹Frozen shelled abalone, known as frozen whole abalone. At present, this kind of product is very popular with hotels and guesthouses. At the banquet, cooked pork meat is placed in a dish and placed in a dish. At the same time as the diners taste the abalone, they can also enjoy the beautiful shell of the abalone.
The processing of frozen abalone is relatively simple. The fresh abalone is washed clean with seawater or fresh water, and is quantitatively packed into a 1kg or 2kg dish. The frozen, abalone-free, and cold-storage items are the same as frozen abalone.
Steamed abalone canned
1. Raw material treatment: Use fresh abalone, wash the sediment and other impurities with seawater or fresh water, cut the meat column with a round knife and paste the inner wall of the shell, remove the internal organs and film, wash, and put in 10 ounces of salt. Soak in the liquid for 20 minutes and stir twice in the middle to make the salt evenly. The marinated mutton meat was washed clean with water and drained for 10 minutes before being weighed and canned.
2. The marinated abalone meat is regularly filled into the tank, and then the quantitative liquid is added. The formula for the feed liquid is: adding 2% of refined salt, 0.5% of monosodium glutamate to the clean water, and the amount of the feed solution is 1/3 of the tank height. It is appropriate.
3. Exhaust airtight: Heat the exhaust with steam in the exhaust box. Exhaust temperature is 105Â°C. Exhaust time is 30 minutes. Immediately after venting, seal can lid.
4. Sterilization: Sealed cans were sterilized in a high-pressure sterilizing pot with a sterilization temperature of 113Â° C., a heating time of 15 minutes, a sterilization time of 60 minutes, and a cooling time of 15 minutes. When the temperature of the cans was reduced to about 45Â° C., they were cooled with cold water. That is, the sterilization chamber can be wiped.
5. Inspection: after sensory inspection of the vacuum degree and appearance after rubbing the can, the qualified person enters the insulation in the insulation warehouse (about 40Â° C. temperature) for about 7 days. The insulation library is checked again and the qualified person carries out the packaging.
Our company's Frozen Green Beans use local and imported ingredients, certified organic products, do not use synthetic chemicals and fertilizers during the growth process, do not use any additives, colorants, etc. during processing, is 100% Organic green beans.Our company has large of green beans ,hope you can visit our company ,and also we can have a long business connection.
Frozen Green Beans
Frozen Green Beans,Frozen Beans,Iqf Frozen Green Bean,Pod Off Green Beans
LETING JINTIAN FRUIT AND VEGETABEL CO., LTD. , http://www.chinafrozenvegetable.com