I. Paddy field selection and preparation:
1. Rice field selection. The raising of paddy rice fields is based on low-lying land, good water source conditions, smooth water circulation, convenient irrigation and drainage, and easy-to-care plots.
2. Anti-escape facilities. With the habits of burrowing and climbing on all fours, the construction of anti-escape facilities is an important part of raising rice in paddy fields. A 50 cm wall above the ground shall be constructed with bricks or cement boards around the selected rice field ridges. The top pressure shall extend within 15 cm. The walls and pressure shall be smoothed along the inner wall, and facilities for escape prevention shall be built.
3. Rice field preparation. The sulcus is a place for feed and quail hibernation. After the anti-escape wall and water inlet have been built, sewers are opened around the rice fields. The upper part of the ditch is 3 meters wide, the lower one is 2 meters wide, and the ditch is 1.5 meters deep. The surface of the water accounts for 15% of the total land area. The width of the beach is 1 meter wide and 5 meters long. It is used for procreation and spawning and sun drying. It is located in the middle of the rice field, north-south direction, and it is better than the normal water level of rice field 0.8 meters.
Second, rice planting:
Rice varieties were selected for indica rice with strong fertility, hard stems, lodging resistance, disease resistance, and high yield. The planting method adopts a narrow line of narrow lines (the total number of holes is about 25,000). Both sides of the raft and the ravine can be fully utilized with the advantages of the edge line to make up for the area occupied by the ravine. The rice before planting the bark can be applied with organic fertilizer. 250-500 kilograms of basal fertilizer, 10-20 kilograms of chemical fertilizers, and 2 fertilizers.
Third, seed stocking:
At the beginning of March, a total of 100-200 grams of 350-63-kilogram puppies were put in a 10-acre rice field at a time. There were 5 females of 4 inbreeding females, 2 males, and a total of 75 kg of grass carp, cockroach, and nymphs of 20 tails/kg, of which 50% were pupa, 20% were pupa, and 30% were grass carp. Put 50 kg of lime per acre for 7-8 days before planting, evenly spilling into the ditch and the field, and set 8000 tails of grass carp on June 20th. Both cockroaches and fingerlings were sterilized with 5% salt water before stocking.
Fourth, feeding and management:
1. Feed the bait. Cockroaches are omnivorous animals, animal feedstuffs, and animal carcasses that are predominantly animal feed. We choose small fish, shrimp, corn, wheat and other feeds that are easily sourced. The proportion of animal and plant feeds is about 1.5-2:1. In the early period, animal foods were used for food. In the middle period, some plant foods were fed. In the later period, some of the animal foods were fed for the purpose of accumulating nutrients and wintering safely. . During the entire feeding period, the daily feeding amount was divided by 3-5% of carcass weight. Each day was fed once in the morning and in the evening. The feeding amount was less before the end of April and after October, and it was during the peak season of feeding during July and September. Feed it three times a day in the morning, evening, and evening, and the daily feed amount is 10% of the weight. This will ensure that the daily weight gain will be 1.5-2 grams. Feeding of farmed fish will be carried out according to the routine and the amount of feed will be considered. The growth needs of earthworms increase accordingly. Feeding the feed to achieve the "four definite" principle of timing, positioning, qualitative, quantitative. A total of 1,500 kg of animal feed, 1,000 kg of concentrate feed and 10,000 kg of green feed were injected throughout the year.
2. Water quality, water temperature control. Water quality and water temperature have a great influence on the growth and development of earthworms. Usually pay attention to the tour pond. Add new water and appropriately control the water level. Generally, the depth of field surface is controlled between 15 and 20 cm. In the high temperature season, the water level of rice fields will be appropriately deepened without affecting the growth of rice.
3. Daily management. Mainly to do a good job of preventing escape, damage, and theft.
V. A few experiences:
Through experiments, we believe:
1. Rice paddlefish polyculture, the spacious living environment, activities of feeding a wide range of sun back, so the rapid growth and development, a higher multiple of weight gain, individual pond weight increased by 20-30%, while not affecting rice in paddy fields The yield of fish and its benefits are more than twice that of fish farming in paddy fields.
2. In the field of mixed fish lice, pesticides are used to treat insects, and dead insects are easily poisoned by eating, so do not use insecticides for insecticides.
3. Rice paddlefish polyculture, due to the rich bait, the stocking density is thin, no need to set up a bait station.
4. Mastering the best growth period of the cockroach is the key to the development of the cocoon of the cockroach. In general, 100-500 g is the best growth period. The optimum growth temperature of cockroaches is 20-33Â°C, and the optimum temperature is 25-30. Â°C, if you seize this period to strengthen feeding management, you can get good results.
Runner bean name pouch bean (Phaseolus coccineus Linn.), also known as spend Beans, African beans beans and look brown rice, legume plants of the genus Phaseolus.Perennial twining herb, root and stem of 2-4 meters long or too, pinnate 3 flocculus, stipule small, lobules ovate or oval shape diamond, spend more on a leaf on the long peduncles, arranged in raceme, pods sickle oblong, seeds broadly oblong, apex obtuse, dark purple and erythema, black or red, thin is white.Pouch bean requirements, cool, moist climate grow warm 12 ~ 17 â„ƒ, high temperature region types for or high temperature disorder, often spend but not solid, appropriate fertile soil rich in organic matter.Pouch is native to Central America, is now widely cultivated the temperate regions, northeast, north China to southwest has cultivated in China.Runner beans often cultivated for ornament, in Central America, but its tender pod also for food, seeds or roots.
Red Speckled Kidney Bean,Speckled Kidney Beans,Big Size Pinto Beans,Fresh Kidney Bean
Ningxia Bornstein Import & Export Co., Ltd , https://www.bornstein-agriculture.com