Watermelon seedlings refer to planting seedlings of a certain size in advance under certain protection facilities, and transplanting them into Daejeon when external conditions are suitable. More commonly used greenhouse nursery, greenhouse nursery or small arch nursery. The use of watermelon seedlings can increase the rate of fruit set, reduce the incidence of diseases and insect pests, and increase production and income. In addition, it is also possible to save the amount of seed and reduce the cost.
Watermelon nursery needs a certain amount of equipment and high technology. The following points must be noted in production:
1. Bed soil preparation: The formulated nutrient soil requires fertile, loose, water and fertilizer-free, pathogen-free bacteria, eggs, and weed seeds. When formulated, Daejeon, paddy soil, river mud, furnace ash, cow horse dung can be used. , poultry manure and so on. The proportion of the preparation is generally 7-5 percent of soil, 3-5 percent of various organic fertilizers, and well-mixed dosing. At the same time, 0.25 kg of urea and 1 kg of superphosphate (phosphate fertilizer) are added to each cubic meter of bed soil. Potassium sulfate 0.5 kg, or only add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium three-element compound fertilizer 1.5 kg, to achieve a balanced diet.
2. The seed to be used must be germinated and disinfected. The seeds should be sown in nutrient bowls or nutrient blocks with 0.8-1.0 cm soil cover to ensure smooth emergence and normal growth.
3. In order to raise the ground temperature, weeds, cattle horse dung, wood chips or a layer of geothermal lines can be added below the seedbed soil. Double membranes can be used on the ground.
4. The higher bed temperature is required before the seed is sown and unearthed. Generally, it is required to be sunny at 28-30Â°C and cloudy at around 25Â°C. If the temperature is low, the time for excavation will be prolonged, the seeds will consume too much nutrients, become thin and yellow after emergence, and reduce resistance. After the cotyledon is unearthed, it should be properly cooled, sunny 22-25 Â°C, cloudy 18-20 Â°C, to prevent the growth of tall seedlings. When 90% of the seedlings grow the first true leaf, increase the temperature again to 25-27Â°C, and gradually reduce the temperature to about 20Â°C in the week before planting, and carry out the seedlings until they are the same as the outside temperature.
5. Humidity: After pouring enough water at the time of sowing, generally do not water until sprouting. When the cotyledon flattening stage controls the ground to see dry see wet, to protect the main. A thin layer of fine sand can be sprinkled on the seedbed to reduce the evaporation of soil moisture and prevent the occurrence of damping-off and blight. Relative humidity should be maintained at about 80%. When the true leaves grow, if the ground is dry, water can be sprayed on the watering can. The water spray should be carried out in the sunny morning. As the temperature rises, the amount of water spray can gradually increase. Generally, spray water once every 3-5 days until the water spray is stopped 5 days before planting.
6. Light: Use new film as much as possible, keep the cleanliness of the film, increase the light transmittance, remove the film as early as possible under the conditions of the bed temperature permit, and cover the film at night. With double membranes, remove one layer during the day and cover it at night.
7, loose soil: When the melon seedlings out of the whole, the bed soil loose, should not be too deep to prevent damage to the root system. Generally about 1 cm, this can improve the permeability of the soil, promote root growth, regulate humidity, and increase the bed soil temperature. When the true leaves grow, loosen the soil once again, which is conducive to cultivating strong seedlings. Generally, 1-2 days after each watering, a loose soil is used.
8. Prevention and control of diseases and pests: Watermelon seedling diseases are mainly damping-off diseases, and can be prevented by using drugs such as enemy cough, seedling mycorrhizal, pentachloronitrobenzene, and dexamethasone, etc. Watermelon seedling pests mainly include cockroaches and aphids. After the discovery, insecticides should be used in time for prevention and treatment.
9, start hardening 5-7 days before planting, stop watering, fertilization. Increase the amount of ventilation, gradually adapt the melon seedlings to the natural environment and increase the survival rate. Transplanting and planting are the best when 2-3 leaves are unfolded.
Raw materials of Love Goji powder are selected from "Ning Qi NO.1"Goji berries, which are planted on the standardized cultivation base in Zhongning County, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
Love Goji powder has reached the international food hygiene standard, without any preservatives and additives. The powder is widely used in the production of functional food, beverage, healthy products, which is also used as important raw material of beauty products.
The powder has the advantages of low water content, good color, plump appearance and high commodity value, and processing of which is used the most ideal technique for drying Goji berries that is cacuum-spray dryness, which promises lower loss of bioactive substances.
Herbal Goji Berry,Wolfberry Powder,Goji Berry Extract Powder,Goji Berry Freeze Dried Powder
NINGXIA LOVE GOJI SUPPLY CHAIN CORPORATION , http://www.gojiscm.com