Maintenance and maintenance instructions for the salt spray corrosion tester:
First, the salt spray test machine use environment requirements 1, the equipment must have more than 600mm space.
2. The temperature around the equipment should be kept between 15 Â°C and 30 Â°C.
3. The equipment is not directly exposed to direct sunlight or other heat sources. 4. The equipment does not have a strong airflow. When the surrounding air needs to be forced to flow, the airflow should not be directly blown onto the cabinet.
5. There is no high concentration of dust and corrosive substances around the equipment.
6. The fluctuation of the power supply voltage of the equipment is â‰¤Â±10%.
Second, the salt spray test machine use precautions 1, please confirm the power supply connection before the equipment is running.
2. Confirmation of the automatic water supply system.
3. Confirmation of the gas supply system.
4. Confirm the isolation of the sink seal.
5. Exhaust hole inspection.
6. When preparing the salt solution, please use analytical grade NaCl and distilled water or deionized water to prepare and use it immediately.
7. After each test, the power supply, air source and water source should be cut off to avoid the equipment being in the standby state for a long time.
3. Daily maintenance of salt spray test machine 1. At the end of each test, it is recommended to clean the equipment test cabinet (including spray chamber, salt solution chamber, preheating water tank and sealed water tank) with clean water to keep the equipment clean.
2. In each test or at the end of the test, the solution of the standard measuring cup should be poured out and cleaned in time to avoid the accumulation of crystals in the salt solution and affect the calculation of the settlement.
3. When cleaning the cabinet, please note:
(1) Protection of the sheath of the temperature sensor.
(2) Protection of glass filters and glass nozzles (cannot use needles or any hard objects to pass through filters or nozzles).
ã€‹ã€‹Salt Fog Corrosion Testing Machine
Petroleum (/pÉ™ËˆtroÊŠliÉ™m/) is a naturally occurring, yellowish-black liquid found in geological formations beneath the Earth's surface. It is commonly refined into various types of fuels. Components of petroleum are separated using a technique called fractional distillation, i.e. separation of a liquid mixture into fractions differing in boiling point by means of distillation, typically using a fractionating column.
Reverse-flow Viscosity Tester,Viscosity Index Tester,Asphalt Engler Viscometer,Fuel Oil Impurities Analyzer
Unimedsume Trading Co., Ltd , https://www.ums-labmed.com