1. Before installing the knife gate valve, check the valve cavity and sealing surface, etc., and do not allow dirt or sand to adhere.
2. The bolts at each joint are required to be evenly tightened;
3. Check that the packing part is required to be compacted to ensure the sealing of the packing and to ensure the flexible opening of the ram;
4. Before installing the valve, the user must check the valve type, connection size and attention to the flow direction of the medium to ensure consistency with the valve requirements;
5. When installing the valve, the user must reserve the necessary space for the valve drive;
6. The wiring of the drive unit shall be in accordance with the wiring diagram;
7. The knife gate valve must be regularly maintained, and should not be randomly collided and squeezed to avoid affecting the seal.
Better Medical Technology Co., Ltd. , http://www.fshospitalbed.com