First, the difference between micro storage and silage:
Silage is a natural fermentation. In silage, it is fermented by microorganisms in the natural world. However, the silage fermentation requires strict time and environmental requirements, and the season is short. It is impossible for the microbes in the natural world to consciously and effectively control the quality of silage. People can only accept fate. Although silage is a favorite feed for livestock, it is still very limited due to these reasons.
The term â€œmicro-storageâ€ refers to the abbreviation for the use of microbial strains for the fermentative storage of pasture and straw. (It is a term coined by the Urumqi Starfish Agricultural Science and Technology Application and Extension Service Station. It was also included in the â€œGeneral Office of the State Council.â€ "China's Straw Breeding of Livestock to Back Abdomen Project Development Circular Notice" in 2000). Micro-storage fermentation is directional fermentation, that is, high efficiency and concentration of high-quality microbial strains are added to the micro-storage of pasture and straw, so that the fermented pasture or straw is in the dominant microbial population from the start of fermentation, and at the same time, the growth of microorganisms and Breeding creates an environment conducive to the rapid propagation of these beneficial microorganisms, thereby suppressing the activities of harmful microorganisms and stabilizing micro-storage.
2. Microorganisms in Microbial Feeding Microorganisms of the "Micro Storage King" straw fermentation live dry microbe mainly include the following types: composite bacteria composed of lactic acid bacteria, cellulolytic bacteria and propionic acid bacteria.
(1) Lactic Acid Bacteria: Lactic acid bacteria can ferment sugars to produce lactic acid, and lactic acid can be absorbed and used by livestock. As the silage raw material has a large amount of moisture, the silage materials generally need to be air-dried after harvest to reduce the moisture content to 45-55%. This is because the activities of aerobic fungi and spoilage bacteria are suppressed, but the activities of lactic acid bacteria are also suppressed. In the microflora on the surface of field grasses and straws, there are usually only small amounts of lactic acid bacteria. According to foreign experts' research on nine forage grasses, only two grasses had lactic acid bacteria exceeding 100/g. There are 6 kinds of pasture less than 10/g. Pasture can also be inoculated with lactic acid bacteria from agricultural implements, but this inoculation is not controlled. If a large quantity of lactic acid bacteria of good quality is inserted into the silage material at this time, the access and propagation of a large number of lactic acid bacteria can effectively inhibit the activities of harmful bacteria, thereby ensuring the stable quality of the micro-preservation feed. There are many kinds of lactic acid bacteria, and the lactic acid bacteria in the starfish â€œMicro Storage Kingâ€ is Streptococcus lactis. Its wide adaptability range of 10-400C can reproduce and its viability is strong. High-quality lactic acid bacteria can produce a large amount of high-quality lactic acid. When lactic acid feeds micro-storage straw, the animals enter the animals along with the feed, help the animals digest and use concentrates, optimize the ratio of meat to meat, and increase milk production and meat production. (The experiment of beef cattle feeding in Yutian County, Hebei Province, organized by the Ministry of Agriculture in 1995 showed that: For a group of cows that eat micro-storage wheat straw, a weight gain of 0.319 kg per head/day is greater than for a group of cows that eat ordinary wheat straw. The weight gain of the wheat straw was 0.172 kg.In the dairy cow feeding trials, data from Wuhan and Taiyuan indicated that dairy cows' output of micro-seed milk increased by 15-20% per day.
(2) Cellulose-decomposing bacteria: Enzymes produced by cell-decomposing bacteria can decompose cellulose and hemicellulose in grasses and straws, and can reduce the polysaccharides in cellulose and hemicellulose that are difficult to digest in domestic animals. Sugar and volatile fatty acids. Its monosaccharide can be used by lactic acid bacteria. Volatile fatty acids are the largest energy source for ruminant livestock. The combination of lactic acid bacteria and fiber-decomposing bacteria is a combination of symbiotic and complementary advantages. The fiber-decomposing bacteria used in the â€œmicro-storage kingâ€ straw live fermentation strain of sea stars are spore-like and have very good gas properties, and their requirements for anaerobic conditions are not strict. Under appropriate conditions of temperature and humidity, the spores can be quickly opened, activated, propagated, and the remaining air in the cellar can be quickly consumed, creating more favorable conditions for the anaerobic activity and reproduction of lactic acid bacteria. The wheat straw microbiological test data in Xinjiang showed that when the fermentation started to the 7th day, the fiber-decomposing bacteria showed a logarithmic growth stage, proliferated 150 times, and then entered a stable growth stage, and on the 21st day, PH 4.8-5.0, 85% of the fiber-decomposing bacteria formed spores, but the total number of viable cells decreased by only 6.7% from the peak period. On the 28th day, when the pH was 4.2-4.6, all the cell-decomposing bacteria formed spores, and the total number of viable cells was still the same as that on the 21st day. . When ruminants feed on micro-feeds, the fiber-decomposing bacteria enter the rumen along with the micro-storage in the state of spores, which increases the number of fiber-decomposing bacteria in the rumen and improves the digestibility. This characteristic of cellulolytic bacteria also allows it to be stored for a long period of time in a dormant state.
(3) propionic acid bacteria: propionic acid bacteria have a good anti-oxidation. It is active under both anaerobic and aerobic conditions and has a faculty. Propionic acid produced by propionic acid bacteria is an important glucose precursor in ruminants. Tests have shown that lactating cattle have increased their blood sugar content and alkali reserves after feeding microfeeds. This change in the cow's blood can improve its physiological state, so that the cow can produce calves normally. Calves are also less susceptible to indigestion. Propionic acid can also inhibit the activity of mold and yeast to a certain extent. Although propionic acid can reduce oxidative deterioration, prevention of such oxidative deterioration is still to proceed from the strengthening of open cell management.
From the above statement of microbial strains, we have reached the following conclusions:
(a) In the same product, the microbial strains are not as good as possible.) The microbial strains selected by the FDA and the U.S. feed (b) must increase the productivity of the animals fed or Good impact on disease resistance;
(c) Microorganisms must be alive and have a certain amount of live bacteria;
(d) Microorganisms should be able to survive in the animal's intestinal environment, be capable of metabolism, and have resistance, such as resistance to low pH and adaptation to environmental changes;
(e) The strains purchased by the consumer should be able to be stored at room temperature for a long period of time and maintain good stability and survival.
To meet the above requirements, the quality of feed microbiological products is affected by the quality and composition of the strains selected. On the other hand, the quality of microbiological products used in feeds is also largely influenced by the production process.
Third, the characteristics of micro-storage (1) low cost, high efficiency: per ton of grass or straw made of micro-microbial storage only 3 grams of starfish "micro storage king" straw fermentation live dry bacteria, the value of 10 yuan, the cost is only Ammoniad feed 1/7. Tests have proved that: under the same feeding conditions, the effect of straw micro-feed on the weight gain of cattle and sheep is better than or equivalent to ammoniated feed, and the milk production of dairy cows is much higher and the milk production is directly fed with straw. .
(2) High digestibility: Because the grasses or straws in the process of micro-storage, due to the role of highly efficient resurrection bacterium of the dried microbes of the starfish â€œmicro storage kingâ€ straw, the lignocellulose is greatly degraded, and is converted into lactic acid and Volatile fatty acids, combined with enzymes (fibrinolytic enzymes produced by cell-decomposing bacteria) and other biologically active substances, increase cellulase and lipase activity in the rumen microflora of cattle and sheep. Tests have shown that: the dry matter digestibility of wheat straw micro-feeds increased by 24.14%, crude fiber digestibility increased by 43.77%.
(3) Good palatability and high feed intake: After micro-storage of straw, the hard dry straw and pasture are softened, and they have an acid scent, which can stimulate the appetite and secretion of digestive juice and intestinal peristalsis of livestock. This increases the feed intake of livestock. Tests have shown that cattle and sheep can increase the feed rate of micro-feeds by about 40%, and feed intake can increase by 20-40%.
(4) Microbial raw materials have a wide range of sources: micro-storage materials are very extensive, wheat straw, straw, green and yellow corn stalks, sorghum stalks, potato pods, sweet potato pods, non-toxic weeds, all kinds of pasture, turf green plants, and various kinds of pomace And breweries and so on. Regardless of dry straw or green straw, high-quality micro-storage can be made from the live micro-storage of sea stars â€œmicro storage kingâ€ straw.
(5) Long production season: The season for making micro-feeds is longer than silage. Silage production time can only be carried out in a very short harvest season. At the same time, silage production is also a time when farmers are busy. In many cases, the silage production industry will struggle with agriculture. The production of micro-feeds theoretically speaking, the most suitable temperature in the 10-400C, this temperature is more suitable for microbial reproduction, growth, but some areas in northern parts of the winter production of micro-storage as long as no ice can be carried out. Therefore, micro-storage can be produced as long as the weather is protected from the high temperatures and humidity in the summer and the weather in winter.
(6) Long shelf life: First, it refers to the long shelf life of starfish "Micro Storage King" straw fermentation live bacteria, which can be stored for 18 months under normal temperature conditions, and can be stored under 0-4 degrees conditions. About 3 years. This is because the starfish "micro-storage king" straw live-dried bacteria used a more advanced production process, so that the microorganisms are in a dry dormant state, this eye sample is convenient for consumers to buy and use; the second is after inoculation of the starfish "micro The storage of the micro-storage of straw storage live and dried bacteria can be stored for a long period of time. This is because the proliferation of lactic acid bacteria and propionic acid bacteria in the micro-storage fermentation process rapidly reduces the pH in the straw to around 4.2-4.4, inhibiting The breeding of Clostridium spp., spoilage bacteria, and other harmful bacteria, under the anaerobic conditions without opening the cellar, micro-storage can be preserved for 3-5 years without deterioration.
(7) Non-toxic and non-hazardous: The complex bacteria in the dried fermentation bacterium of Starfish "Micro Storage King" are 43 kinds of microorganisms that were recognized as safe by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the American Feed Association (AAFCO) in 1989. Three of the varieties, and tested by the mouse in the Institute of Viral Physiology, Beijing Institute of Chinese Medicine, prove that the starfish â€œmicro-storage kingâ€ straw live fermented dry bacteria is non-toxic, safe and reliable.
(8) Simple production: The production of micro-feeds is similar to that of traditional silages. It is easy to understand and easy to popularize. Compared with ammoxidation of microbiological feed, micro-storage is convenient to use and does not require drying.
Fei County Mingtao Electronic Co.,Ltd , https://www.yourbeautyassistant.com