The wheat no-tillage seeder is an important tool applied in the implementation of the protective tillage mechanization technology. It can be used in the double-pass operation in fields without any tillage after the harvest of the former crops, and can be used for one-time extermination, ditching, fertilization and sowing. Many processes such as earth covering and repression are used to reduce the mechanical damage to the soil, saving time and labor, saving fertilizer and fuel, increasing production and income, and protecting the environment. In order to correctly use the wheat no-tillage planter and give full play to its high efficiency, the ZBMFS series wheat no-tillage planter with more rapid application is taken as an example to introduce the installation, adjustment and operation precautions.
First, the installation of equipment
1, the installation of rotary tools. Each group of rotary cutters consists of two left and right scimitars and four middle straight blades. When installing, the machete should be bent inwards with a center distance of 16cm and a straight knife center distance of 6cm and 8cm. The direction of rotation of the rotating cutter shaft assembly is the same as the direction of rotation of the tractor tires, and the rotating cutter must ensure that the blades are primed first. During the operation, the straight knife cuts the long straw, and the left and right machete throws the straw into the ridge. The wheat straw has almost no long straw, which creates favorable conditions for the growth of the wheat.
2, the installation of fertilizer openers. When installing, it is required to open the trencher in front of the fertiliser, so as to plant the opener before and after, and fix the u-shaped card with bolts to install on the crossbeam. According to agronomic requirements to adjust its position up and down, to ensure the depth of sowing and fertilization. The general sowing depth is 41cm, and the depth of fertilization is 5cm below the seed.
3, the installation of universal joints. Both ends of the universal joint have two different internal splines. The 8-38X32X6 internal splines are connected to the tractor's power output shaft spline, and the 8-42X42X8 internal splines are connected to the power input shaft of the implement. After installation, both spline forks should be in the same plane.
Second, use and adjustment
1. Preparation and adjustment before operation
(1) Fastening and oiling. Before the machine is used, check the tightening points and whether the rotating parts are flexible. Lubricate the chain drive and other rotating parts.
(2) Use seeding (fertilizer). The wheat no-tillage seeder adopts a semi-precision external grooved wheel metering device. When the seeding is finished, a drawing board is drawn out. After the seeding is completed, the seed is cleaned and pushed into the drawing board.
(3) Restrictions on the suppression wheel. In the transport state, the rocker arms on both sides of the suppression wheel are fixed by two limit pins on the sector board; during the operation, the upper limit pin must be released and placed on the appropriate hole position of the sector board.
(4) Adjustment of seed metering device. Coarse adjustment: loosen the adjustment hand wheel lock nut, make the ring gear out of meshing position, rotate the seed amount adjustment hand wheel, until the broadcast instructions to reach the predetermined position, the adjustment is completed, be sure to lock the nut. Fine adjustment: The repressor wheel is suspended, the repressor wheel is turned, and after all the seeds are discharged from the metering device, the revolving wheel is rotated at a constant speed for 25 revolutions (operating area of â€‹â€‹the machine is 0.1 mu) and the pipe is discharged. Seeds, the weight of seed discharged from each row of seed tubes and the total weight of seedlings were counted, and the average amount of seed discharged per row and the number of acres sown were calculated. When adjusting the sowing volume, the seeds (or chemical fertilizers) in the row (fertilizer) wheel must be cleaned until the sheave moves. In order to meet agronomic requirements, it should be carefully and repeatedly debugged. After adjustment, lock the nut.
(5) Adjustment of the row fertilizer device. Wheat no-tillage seeders use only granular fertilizers. The adjustment of the amount of row of fertilizers and the adjustment of the amount of seedlings are carried out at the same time. The method is the same.
(6) Adjustment of the machine left, right, and back. Raise the equipment and make the rotary knife and opener away from the ground. Check whether the knife edge, opening hook, and machine tools of the rotary knife are horizontal. If not, adjust the tractor's rear suspension right diagonal pull rod. In operation, the front and back of the implement should be on the same level; otherwise, the length of the pull-up rod in the tractor suspension device can be adjusted to adjust.
(7) Inspection of the rotating clearance. Before operation, check the relative position of the rotary knife and the opener so that they do not collide.
2. Use and Adjustment in Operation
(1) Forward speed. In the case where the tractor is not overloaded and the aphid and sowing are agronomic, the forward speed is generally 3-4km/h.
(2) Start. Start the tractor, rotate the knife off the ground, combine the power output, idle for half a minute, hang up the work stop, slowly release the clutch, operate the hydraulic lift, and then increase the throttle, so that the machine gradually into the soil, until the normal operation.
(3) Adjusting the depth of sowing and fertilizing
A. Changing the length of the tractor's rear suspension upper pull rod and the positions of the upper and lower pin positions of the rocker arms on both sides of the repression wheel can simultaneously change the seeding and fertilizing depth, and the cultivation depth can also be changed simultaneously.
B. Changing the installation height of seed and fertilizer opener can adjust the depth of sowing and fertilization, but the relative position of seed fertilizer depth remains unchanged.
(4) Adjustment of the suppressor. To change the repressive strength, the position of the rocker pin on both sides of the repression wheel can be changed by changing the position of the rocker pin on both sides of the repression wheel.
Third, job attention
1. When the machine is in operation, the follower who stands on the pedal must be fastened to avoid personal injury.
2, after the tractor stalled, before inspection, maintenance, adjustment, maintenance and other work.
3. When the equipment is in operation, any area with warning signs and chains must not be touched or touched by hand.
4, the equipment to be smooth lifting, avoid rapid rise or fall, damage to the machine. When the implement is not lifted, it is prohibited to reverse or turn.
5, before the job, to conduct a field survey, remove obstacles before they can carry out operations.
6. Oiling, adding seed, adding fertilizer, cleaning debris, etc. must be done after parking. Before adding the fertilizer (fertilizer), check whether there is any debris in the seed box. The no-tillage planter only uses granular fertilizer, and the added seeds should be cleaned to prevent plugging of seedlings.
7. When planting or transferring the plots, it is strictly prohibited to stand between the tractor and the seeder or sit on the implement.
8. Unnecessary parking should be reduced during work to reduce the accumulation of seeds or chemical fertilizers or the ridges.
9. It is forbidden to check, adjust and repair under the seeder after the seeder is raised and suspended.
10. Pilot broadcast: After the tractor is affixed with the seeder, a quantitative seed is placed in the seed box. The sowing volume is adjusted to the desired position and the test is broadcast at a certain distance. The seeds are then removed and weighed to determine the weight of the sown seeds. Divide the weight by the test area, that is, the pilot production amount, and then adjust the handle according to the size of the broadcast volume until it is suitable for large-area sowing.
11. During operation, the rotary cutter can be gradually grounded after being rotated, and it is forbidden to drop the equipment.
12. It is forbidden to work when turning and retreating.
13. When the wind, rain, and relative soil moisture content exceed 70%, operations are prohibited.
Tetramisole Hcl,Albendazole Bolus,Multivitamin Premix,Diminazene Diaceturate
NINGBO VOICE BIOCHEMIC CO. LTD , https://www.pharma-voice.com