1. Always check the connection status of each part and the tightness of the wire.
2. Remove the oxides from the wires, terminals, and dust and oil on the outside of the starter to keep it clean.
3. The cold start should allow the flame preheater to warm up for 10-15 seconds before using the starter motor.
4. The starter motor can only work for a short period of time. The start-up time cannot exceed 5 seconds. If it does not start up at a time, it should be started after an interval of 1-2 minutes.
5. After starting the engine, immediately release the starter switch to avoid unnecessary idle and reduce the wear of the one-way clutch.
Second, work 1000h maintenance
1. Remove internal oil and dirt.
2. Check whether the surface of the commutator is smooth, whether the brush is stuck in the frame, the height of the brush (not less than 1/2 of the original height), and the contact between the brush and the commutator. If the surface of the commutator is slightly burnt, it can be sanded with "00" sand paper. If the burns are severe and the out-of-roundness is more than 0.05mm, the vehicle must be renewed and polished with "00" sand paper.
3. Check the spring force of the brush (determined by the spring balance). The pressure of the spring on the brush should be within the range of 0.9-1.5kg, otherwise it should be adjusted or replaced.
4. Clean the armature and drive mechanism with gasoline (or kerosene) and dry. During the installation, graphite grease is applied between the friction plates of the friction clutch, and the calcium-based grease is applied to the spiral spline.
5. Check the state of the excitation coil.
6. Check the surface condition of the electro-magnetic switch and the static contacts. If burned or there are dark spots, apply â€œ00â€ sandpaper to flatten.
Third, the inspection and adjustment of the drive gear position
1. Check and adjust the gap between the drive gear and the thrust washer. The lever type meshing mechanism presses the lever to the bottom (electromagnetic engagement mechanism pushes the iron core to the bottom) so that the driving gear is moved to the rightmost position. At this time, there should be a clearance of 1.5-3 mm between the end face of the driving gear and the thrust washer. If not, adjustments should be made. For the starter equipped with electromagnetic switch, the length of the pull rod can be adjusted to adjust, the pull rod is shortened, the gap becomes smaller, and vice versa. For the starter of the lever type engagement mechanism, the adjustment screw and the limit screw on the joystick can be adjusted. If the adjustment screw is withdrawn or the screw is restricted from being screwed in, the clearance increases, and vice versa.
2. Inspection and adjustment of the mounting position of the drive gear. When installing the motor, the end face of the drive gear and the end face of the flywheel ring gear should maintain a distance of 2.5-5mm. If not, spacers can be adjusted between the flange plane of the starter and the engine mount to ensure good gear engagement.
Astragalus Membranaceus, also known as Mianqi. Herbs perennial, 50-100 cm tall. The main roots are thick, woody, often branched and gray-white. Stems erect, upper branched, finely angled, white pubescent. Herbs perennial, 50-100 cm tall. It is produced in Inner Mongolia, Shanxi, Gansu, Heilongjiang and other places.
The medicinal use of Astragalus membranaceus has a history of more than 2000 years. It has the functions of enhancing immune function, protecting liver, diuresis, anti-aging, anti-stress, antihypertensive and a wide range of antimicrobial activities. However, it is forbidden to use the evidence of excessive superficial pathogenic factors, stagnation of qi stagnation and dampness, stagnation of food accumulation, excessive heat and toxicity at the beginning of carbuncle or after ulcer, and excessive Yin deficiency and yang.
Astragalus Membranaceus,Astragalus Membranaceus Root,Astragalus Membranaceus Extract,Astragalus Membranaceus(Fisch)Bge
Lixian Spring Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. , http://www.lxctyy.com